WORKSHOP: DIGITAL NOMADS ERGONOMICS 3.0
How do you feel after a day of work? Do you want to feel energised at the close of the day? Then this workshop hold by Sevi Golinvaux (www.wooveup.com) might be for you…
Although it’s considered normal for people to do their work sitting at a desk all day. Sitting for hours on end is not normal for the human body. This lack of activity actually brings on fatigue and exhaustion. Scientific studies have proven that sitting so much can deteriorate one’ s health seriously. We knew about back pain, neck pain, shoulder and hand disorders, but recently also elevated risks of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, colon- and breast cancer.
Thanks to this workshop you will be able to reduce the health risks but also to keep up their energy throughout the day, enhance creativity and thus improving your productivity and well-being.
After the workshop the participants will
– be aware of their own level of sedentary behaviour
– be able to adopt an ergonomic sitting posture in any workspace regardless of the provided furniture
– know essential workplace ergonomics and useful means
– know the possible solutions to keep up energy at work
PEDAGOGICAL APPROACH :
– fast-paced interactive style
– practical and easy to implement advice, tips and ideas
– one-to-one attention and individualised recommendations
SEVI GOLINVAUX is an experienced ergonomist & physiotherapist with an 15yrs expertise in sitting posture, office ergonomics and behavioural changes.
Fee for i-Campus members: €10
Reservations: by email at firstname.lastname@example.org