? MalagaMinds Rooftop Terrace EVENT: 3 Speakers & 3 Topics
The Event is FREE and will be on the open space, The new Innovation Campus branch in Malaga, a Rooftop in la Malagueta.
1) Limited Beliefs; 2) ROI-based Business; 3) Be Naturally Motivated;
Speakers: MalagaMinds mentors (Marta Maczynska, Nolan Bulger and Andy Kay)
1) Finding and clearing Limited Beliefs which stop us in life & business by Marta Maczynska
2) How to build an ROI-based business case (for your product or service) with 7.5 questions by Nolan Bulger
3) Hacking your body to become more naturally motivated by Andy Kay
4) Networking (with cold drinks and canapes)
Marta Maczynska – founder of MalagaMinds. She has worked in international sales, PR and marketing positions for more than 14 years. She specializes in branding strategy, opening new markets and business consulting. Has certificates in Viral & Global Marketing Strategy, Digital Branding, Innovation in Organizations, Sales and Leadership, Negotiations and Coaching & Mentoring.
Nolan Bulger – co-founder of MalagaMinds, a digital marketer on a mission to make the world a better place. In 2016, burnt out by corporate life in America, he said goodbye to the cubicle and hit the road. Since then, he’s leveraged his sales expertise to bootstrap a lead gen agency, become an avid meditator, and continues to rock out daily on the guitar.
Andy Kay – co-founder of MalagaMinds, originally from Denmark, 37, has worked with people from all over the world, currently in the fields of copyediting, writing and translation, but also in confidence coaching and startup coaching. He’s passionate about freedom, personal development, public speaking, psychology, exotic beer, and hard rock music.