Discover the benefetis of ergonomics
Although it’s considered normal for people to do their work sitting at a desk all day. Sitting for hours on end is not normal for the human body. This lack of activity actually brings on fatigue and exhaustion. Scientific studies have proven that sitting so much can deteriorate one’ s health seriously. We knew about back pain, neck pain, schoulder and hand disorders, but recently also elevated risks of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, colon- and breastcancer.
Thanks to Woove Up we will learn how to be able to reduce the health risks but also to keep up our energy throughout the day, enhance creativity and thus improving our productivity and well-being.
After the workshop the participants will:
- Be aware of their own level of sedentary behaviour
- Be able to adopt an ergonomic sitting posture in any workspace regardless of the provided furniture
- Know essential workplace ergonomics and useful means
- Know the possible solutions to keep up energy at work
PEDAGOGICAL APPROACH :
- Fast-paced interactive style
- Practical and easy to implement advice, tips and ideas
- One-to-one attention and individualised recommendations
SEVI GOLINVAUX is an experienced ergonomist & physiotherapist with an 15yrs expertise in sitting posture, office ergonomics and behavioural changes.
Do not miss this opportunity to change your sedentary habits and improve tour productivity and well-being